Thursday, December 30, 2004

Maxell - Ebe - Cauil

I am pained to see maxell so distraught. He is still empathically blind. He is without a sense for the first time in his life. I wish I could reassure him. he is finding some solare praying in Fyrshka's room. Perhaps he seeks the comfort of another Creature Handler... someone who knows what it is like to be that sensitive.

I do... I know... but... I have shied from my gift for so long.

And Maxell and I... there seems to be distance between us... no matter if I am in his arms or not... distance. I want to cry for it.

We took some time for us today. I took him up on my ship. I flew for a change. Sotra. I brought him on so he could pick up some stuff. And so I could get my bantha ward that Brem made for me. Then I flew to Tattooine. But I got nervous and frustrated. I couldn't find the spaceport. Maxell offered to land us. I was so embarrassed... but had to let him... I didn't know what to do.

We landed in MosEisley. I haven't been here for a while. There was SYTH jedi attacking a couple of SOS Rebels that were trying to get some distance from him. When one was down, I quickly administered a stim to him. The SYTH Jedi sensed me... knew me for a rebel and cut me down before I could run. I woke in the cloner with Maxell worriedly standing over me. He took me to the cantine and healed me and had me relax there a bit.

In the cantins... awkward of all awkward things... Ebe was there. Ebe is Max's ex-wife and mother of their son. I bowed to her as I would anyone I show respect for. Then gave them some spce to talk together. I was shy, uncomfortable. I had messed up so much of Maxell's life... She seemed so good and friendly and nice. I wonder why they split up... What am I doing with him... As she left she hugged me. Humans are so "touchy-feely". I froze. I think Maxell was amused.

We went out to the Lakeside Scantuary of Fyrshka's. He had never been there. I showed him the house. We walked around the lake. We talked a bit. Blimey was going to show me how to swim here. But... he and I have not spoken in such a long time. Maxell offered too. He suggested an indoor pool first. *smile* I felt silly.

I then led him around the lake to a spot I like for camping. I set up a small camp. We talked over the ordeal. We sat and listened to the night. We reassured each other that there was no hatred between us. We reviewed what I had learned.

Then we had to plan Brem's Emotional-Spiritual Ordeal. Kimbrya had given me a datadisk to look over on the matter and some instruction. We planned here in teh camp a bit. Then headed to the Temple to finish the planning. We called in Cauil to the Temple. And discussed the matter with him. Updated him on what has been going on with the rites. Asked for his assistance. Cauil agreed to help... to even talk with Deomo if it were possible. And he agreed to help with Deomo's trial. We worked on the planning a bit more. Maxell went to bed before the conversation was over as I had to discuss with Cauil my "bond" with Deomo and Maxell just couldn't bare to hear it. I explained what I could to him. He seemed to understand. He must have been doing research on his own. When I discussed Deomo's trial to him, he wanted information I just didn't know. I told him that when Kimbrya was up and about again, I would have her contact him. He asked about Kimbrya. How she was doing. He was so remorseful for what had happened to her. Ashamed. The things he has done in the name of "duty". It was hard to feel it off him. He so needs the solace of this temple. He misses it... like Home, he had called it. When I retired to curl up with Maxell in our very tiny bed, I had told Cauil to explore the temple and see the changes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home