Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Yachts

Yes... you read that correctly. I have 2... TWO... yachts. The deed generator i was awarded with allowed me to create two for some reason. ANd I still have the deed generator and suspect I can get more yachts. But I do not have permissions to give either the yach or the deed generator to anyone.

I met up with Blimey early yesterday to test one out. He was almost as excited as I. As we arrived in Dantooine's Mining Outpost from his workshop in Wanders End, We ran right into a fight against a Dark Jedi... a powerful well-trained Dark Jedi. I had never seen one before and was compelled to help with the fight. I forgot to even put on my armour! I woke in the cloning facility and thought wounded, still hearing the fight outside, I pulled on my armour and my hammer and bolted out again... Blimey grabbed me aside before i could jump in and healed and buffed me while I struggled. He released me like a wild cat and I pounced in on the Dark Jedi again... there were like 10 or so of us trying to take him down. Blimey was doing his best to keep everyone healed and buffed and resurrected if need be. The Dark Jedi hit me with I don't know what and found Blimey over me... rez-ing me and healing me. By the time I was up again... the Dark Jedi had been taken down. Blimey healed and buffed folks as the rested now and destressed. Whew! That was exciting. Painful... but kinda fun and exciting.

We then went up in one of my yachts. WOW! It was way cool! It was just like Thrakazog's... only empty. Blimey took over piloting ... and moved the ship before I was ready... I nearly fell over. It was funny. He took it to a safe spot and we both explored the ship. It has a few rooms and deck and a bar! I dropped a few items in it for storage and will have to think about what to do with this mobile home I now have.

Then we landed and he ran off to work.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha... you silly goose! That will teach you to get your sea legs!
Blimey

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home