Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Brem & the Bantha

*SMILE*

Guess what I woke to on the Orange carpet? Brem had gotten the Dancing Bantha Nightmare Ward from my bedroom and set it by me while I slept. I woke to it and his wishes of a good sleep.

*feeling kinda emotional today*

Did a bit of running to my vendor... but returned to sit with the bantha on the carpet. Oh, I so need a carpet in my bedroom for me and the kittens.

My research has been both helpful and not. I wanted to find a suitable ritual of dedication for from the temple I studied in or the Order that Fyrshka and I are part of... but it seems that all records have been lost or destroyed. I have been trying to go through the scraps of notes I have from Fyrshka and the bits of memories I have of my past. I have lots of pieces... but they just don't fit together.
:-(
*sigh* All my meditations have revealed to me is to meat other goals till the time is right for me to be able to ~listen~ more clearly to the guidance at hand. *sigh* And I remind myself that patience was never a good Zabrak quality. We Zabrak are passionate and very impatient people. This takes more self-discipline.

Fine. I will go practice swords on Yavin again then return to meditate with the Bantha on the rug. Brem is so sweet. Have I said this before? *Wants to cuddle him like I cuddle the kittens... but ... that may be closer than either of us are prepared for....*

Oh... i need crystals for the ritual room. Hmm... ok. Maybe I will go hunt in the Janta caves or the Crystal caves...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home