Monday, November 22, 2004

Krayts & Pahoo

Pahoo had never hunted krayt dragons before. I couldn't believe it! I hunted them three times already! This hunt will be my fourth as he invited me along. I am going to apply Brem's advice and try to track the krayts for Pahoo and his hunting party. Some of them I had met before on my first krayt hunt with Jakob.

I had some success... but mostly they found the krayts without me.

I got caught alone, tracking a krayt when two other lept over the jagged rock face and cornered me between them, giant sand beetles, squill and mad hermits! I sensed death at my heals! Brem arrived and so did the others to my rescue. Unfortuantely, later on I was trampked by a Canyon Krayt and found myself in the cloning centre.

Guess I take a break and heal. Maybe I will luck out and find that girl?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home