Tuesday, November 23, 2004

A Day of Discoveries!

First of all, yesterday I was awarded with a sorosuub yacht! But to have it I must first free up system lots. That means I need to have fewer housing. Me! Owning too much houseing! It is almost a ludicrous thought. I have the PA Hall for the Temple. I have a small 1-lot storage house temporarily set up near the Temple. And the Vendor house on Tattooine. Well, now I have HUGE insentive to really clear out that karking vendor. SO I went on massive waves of household destruction. There is something very satisfying about truly breaking things. Must be a woman thing.

A couple days ago, I had spotted Kimbrya in MosEisley with a man named Gethspara, according to my research. Brem was on the trail and assured me she was safe and learning a fighting skill. But then I was attacked and could not get back to her... I lost her trail. I entered his name on my contact list and made not to speak with him at a later time. Yesterday, I contacted him and arranged to meet him. He is Zabrak and from a guild called Dark Puppet Alliance (DPA). He is a Rebel, and a "businessman" like Dolch and Kaiyn. I wanted to find out if he was a potential danger to Kimbrya. The feeling I got off him was trustworthy... in the same way as Dolch and Kaiyn. He is deeply honourable and greatly compassionate deep down inside beyond the cold smuggler exterior armour. He is a city-boy, born and bred for sophisticated society. No wonder she connected with him... they speak the same language! Something about Kimbrya tugged a chord in him to want to protect her. Like Blimey and I in the beginning of my freedom. So now she has a few guardian angels. Good. She will be safe. And kark! He is teaching her to use a carbine! Big guns. Well, at least she will learn to defend herself a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home