Monday, November 22, 2004

Discovery!

*This was supposed to posted a couple days ago... but I could not log in and upload since my last post.*

I went to Naboo in search of some info about the Temple and clerical order that my benefactor came from. Into Kaadara, the best I got from some locals was that most of the clergy left for a woodland enclave to escape Imperial persecution during the hunt for the jedi. The few who stayed were either killed or "vanished". The only survivor then was Fyrshka, my benefactor.

So, I went out in search of the temple in the woods. I found ruins... old abandoned ruins with whispering ghosts. But! But, there were fresh treacks! Analyzing these tracks I determined that is was likely a girl, lithe, fast, flexible, delicate... like an aritocrat by her gate and foot spacing... but obvuiosly not hunter or she would have seriously been more careful where and how she stepped. But nothing else... till I heard a whisper:

"Find her, protect her, she holds our knowledge."

WELL!! Now that was a discovery!!! And obviously she was in danger. Crap. Poodoo of the smelliest kind. Ok... so I tracked her as far as I could. She was being followed. Tracked into Kaadara and then out to Theed. All I found were a few bandages and a used stim. She must have some medic skills. and no sense of how to protect herself. Miraculous luck must be on her side. I lost her in Theed. I found her follower, though. Stupid spy. He thought he could make a buck by catching her instead of letting the bounty hunters get her. He said she was being hunter for the Empire... to be interrogated and then killed. That she knew something important. He lost her inTheed to when she boarded a shuttle. She was last seen wearing a novice medic uniform.

Damn. That describes ALOT of people. I asked Brem to help me fing her. I hope Brem is having better success than I at finding her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home