Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Fever... Fight... and the Cuteness of Being

I know, I know... odd title.

Well the wee hours of the morning went as follows...

I searched for ritual info in Theed with no success. I will have to really scour Fyrshka's belongings for insight. I got buffed and considered going to Yavin then thought, HEY, Janta have crystals and need to be cleaned out of a cave anyways... so Off to Dantooine!

Pahoo came on my comm all excited. The contageous fever of space flight actually caught him! I thought he had escaped. ah well... I am sure he will enjoy space fighting. I shared my knowledge (minimal as it was) about Rebel starships with him as I traveled to Dantooine.

I poked into the Temple to discover Brem curled up on the orange carpet with the Dancing Bantha. At first I smiled at how peaceful he looked... then noticed his wounds! IKES! What happened! I dashed out to get Pips, my little med-mouse droid and healed him with all my minimal skills. He must have been so tired... he never woke... poor guy. I could not help afterwards to caress his brow and touch my lips to his cheek, hoping he would not notice nor mind.

Then I dashed off to hunt Janta. I wondered if it was a good idea... I had never hunted them before. Well... NOPE. It was a BAD bad idea. That fight was veru shortlived. I actaully never made it into the cave. I was jumped by six Janta at the entrance. I killed 2 before I fell. I woke in the cloning centre... ug... hurt... tired... ug... Yavin IS where I should have gone...

Back to the Temple... I found Brem still asleep on the carpet. *smile* I curled up next to him....
As I drifted, I gently slip my hand into his...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home