Friday, November 19, 2004

Pendulum

The feelings of yesterday felt they were on a pendulum....

Pendulum Swing #1: Frustrated
Wow... started out heading for Coronet looking for a Doc, hoping for a buff to go hunting and train in sword. NO DOCS! There were absolutely no buff doctors in Coronet. NONE! AT one of the busiest times! Coronet was instead full of peoples clones barking advertizements for their ship vendors. So I headed back to Dantooine's Mining Outpost. None there either. I got a mind buff in the cantine there. I returned to Coronet for the medcentre to get the rest of my wound healed then decided to go to Peace Buff House... the free place Rhamses suggested to me. Anothy guy trying to find a buffer tagged along with me. But Pease Buff House was closed. No doc! OY!!! I sent Dr-Moreau in Trade Goods a ping... at least he was in! He is a bit more expensive (15k creds) but his buffs are incredible at 27oo+ for 3 hours.

Pendulum Swing #2: Guilty
Before leaving Trade Goods... i did a bit of shopping. Most things here are WAY overpriced... but sometimes you can luck out. I got a case of melee accuracy power-ups for my hammer. Picked up some furniture for the Temple (an office chair, 2 more ottomans for the crafting area, a blue streetlamp for the Blue Rugged Meditation Room). Then, *feeling a bit guilty*, I bought some clothes for me. I was in a real blue mood.... I bought a set of blue bangles to replace the metal ones that just recently fell apart on me and a blue striped bracelt that matches my nechlace. Then I got a few new vests... i really felt like i needed some style variety. I got a long simple vest (in a dark ish blue that is all layered and pleated... but not fancy), a medium blue belted vest (very simple and plain... I like it best) and a decorative blue vest with front white shoulder sashes and a wide belt... I really need either blue or white pants/skirt to wear this. The price was 5000 total for all 3 pieces! So this was a good deal.

Pendulum Swing #3-4: Mid-Life Crisis & Bored and Lonely
Off to Yavin I went to hunt critters on the beach. While I hunted I thought about my professions. I feel like I am having a midlife crisis! I want to drop fencing. I want to take up sword... but polearms is looking real interesting at the moment. I am discovering how absolutely useless Ranger is and so might drop some/all of that... Now that I have handled a few pets... I am discovering I really kinda like them... and so maybe might take up creature handling. I don't know. I was then growing very bored ( and lonely) with the beach critters.... (but I didn't feel like going out to meet new people).

Pendulum Swing #5: Um... Intimate?
BREM! Yay... Brem came on the comm.
I met him at the Temple. OY! He needed healing. I healed him... that took a LONG time as I my skills are very limited. I placed the furniture, ncluding the blue streetlamp. But the lamp was out. Perturbed... I thought, well, maybe it is on a timer and goes on only at night. Ok. Not going to sleep now matter how tired till night comes and I see if the light goes on! Finished healing Brem and gave him my gift. I had gotten him a lovely ruddy red female dewback. She is very pretty. I had kept her so secret while she grew and the Creature Handler I bought her from trained her. I had her trained to the name Ceandana, which means willful. Because she was! When I first bought her, she bolted off across Cornet fast and far after some guy and refused to come back. SHe is a very willful creature. She was trained as a mount the day before and is a bit more reliable... though still willful. Hehe. Now Brem and I can go riding together! And we did! ALL AROUND THE TEMPLE ROOF!!! Weehee! That was lots of fun! I am glad the Temple structure is VERY sturdy!!! This occupied the time nicely till nightfall.

As i double checked the chair in the office, Bremm hollered that the light was on! I bolted upstairs to the Blue Room. WOW! It was awesome! Flopped on the rug, equally as soft as the orange one.... and the blue hues int he room were ... so peaceful, inducing such calm. We sat in silence for so long. Feeling very comfortable and... wanting somewhat to get closer to Brem... I... I did. I layed my head on his shoulder. I was not exactly nervouse. I know he would never hurt me or do as has been done to me. I think I was feeling very... shy. I leaned into his shoulder a bit more and put one arm around his back... he held my other hand. It was so comfortable. Closing me eyes, I curled into his lap. "Was I too bold?" I thought. Just as I was about to move, he every so gently wraped his arms around me. I almost cried. I did not know how badly i needed to be held... to feel the ... comforting touch of another. It hit me hard and drove me into silence. If I cried, Brem would think he did something wrong.. when... really, he did something so very very ... right. We sat there just ... holding each other for a time. I thought of a ... haiku?

We two
Of fire and ice
Rendered like water
At peace
In a blue room
I almost wish we could have satyed there forever.
Pendulum Swing #6: Surpirsed Annoyance
Unfortunately we couldn't. We had a visiter tot he Temple. A guy I had agreed to seel an armor attachment I had found in the Aa'kuan caves. Mood broken, We went to greet him. Had I known in advance he was an overt Imperial... I would not have agreed to sell anything to him. But, I did... and i am true to my word. Also, this Temple is open to all who might have the need for peace of mind. I earned 225k creds for the attachment.
He pressured Brem into a duel... I forbade them to duel in the Temple... in fact forbade them to duel within 500m of the Temple. Brem didn't want to... but finally gave in. This guys loss! Brem wasted him very quickly! But honourably did not deal a deathblow.
Now tired and annoyed... i went back to flop and sleep on the blue carpet. Danw broke... and the light went out. I slept... brem was still busy talking with this guy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home