Tuesday, November 16, 2004

BodyGuard for Blimey

Blimey then tagged me on the comm asking if I could be his bodyguard for checking harvesters and surveying. I met up with him. He was not very talkative as he focused on surveying and sampling. At first it was LONG... and TEDIOUS... but better protection than not having it and being attacked.

Then came Yavin IV...Bats... and rain. And more bats... and more bats... AND MORE BATS! We enlisted the help of a passerby named Chuck. There were so many bats!!! And they just kept coming! It was close... real close for all of us. But in the end, the bats were eradicated and Blimey was able to drop down a few harvesters. Karking bats!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldnt have done it without you Scar'let... Thank you for being there for me.
Blimey

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home