Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Wingman Kaiyn

I decided to drop into MosEisley on Tattooine. I kinda miss it sometimes. I needed healing of mind and body after all those karking bats. As I passed the starport, I overheard someone barking out that he offers his services as a wingman. Hmmm... Usually Brem or Blimey are my wingmen... or Dolch. But sometimes they are not around. I am not fond of space fighting either. Well... to keep in mind.

I sat in the Cantina to rid myself of my battle fatigue. Sipping tea and tipping the entertainers. Kaiyn came in. He is quite the shameless flirt. I poked into his bio. He is a smuggler. His flirtatious charms however do not work on me... even though he tried. He ought to read my bio my thoroughly. I went to the med centre to heal my scrapes and consider my evenings plans. Hunt for more Sword experience of Yavin? Do my ground missions on Yavin? Ug... need a break from Yavin.

Fine... I will do some of my space missions. So I contacted this wingman-for-hire. Time to see how good this stranger is... and if he is as good as he boasts he is. He agreed to work for a cut of the loot. So off to Lok *shiver*... still hate the planet. I got a mission from Lady Viopa. Kaiyn was surprised I was a rebel pilot. He is a neutral pilot regardless of personal faction choice.... a smuggler at heart. We cut apart the mission and I got the info off the disabled shuttle. Hm... is is good as a wingman. I on the otherhand SUCK as a pilot. My reactions are slow, inaccurate and i get frustrated with all the damned controls. When we landed for me to give the findings to Lady Viopa, he crafted a couple ship components to help me survive better. So he is a shipwrite too. He spoke shop to me to explain the parts he was giving me. Foreign untranslatable language as far as I was concerned. Oh well... but the psrt fit in my ship. I had to trust that they were better. Lady Viopa gave me a serial mission to help Nym steal ships from the Imperials. Afetr and hour or 2 of that... I had it with space fighting. I was so fed up, I forgot to report to Lady Viopa! DOH!

Well, I offered to show Kaiyn the Temple. We arrived and I gave him a tour. I introduced Brem and Kaiyn to each other. I think Kaiyn's shamelss behavior set Brem into caution mode.... not for his own safety but for mine. Brem went back to his room to sort his things. I continured the tour. At one moment, Kaiyn made a comment, that was easily misinterpretable... or a few... I wasn't paying attention to his flirtations or anything of that sort. But Brem was right at my door in case he needed to protect me from Kaiyn's potential "advances". Nothing of the sort thankfully. But it was nice to know Brem was ready to protect me. *smile* My knight in matt black armor. (can't me in shining armor... cuz he wears matt black armor) Kaiyn stayed a bit to watch the sunset and see the stars. I went to chat with Brem.

After Kaiyn left... (excited that the stars move and needed to see if they did on Tattooine too), Brem and I flopped on the orange plush carpet. I wrapped myself in my soft hooded cloak that Blimey got me. Brem made "carpet angels"... hehe... it is funny to see him actine the kid. We giggled and rolled on the carpet! But the day had been so very long for me... I was too tired to keep chatting. I curled up like a kitten in a blanket on the carpet... and Brem wished me sweet dreams... and nightmares kept at bay. He is so very sweet to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home