Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Up Too Early

I was WAY too early yesterday morning. No one and I mean NO ONE was around ... the towns were like ghost towns... even Coronet and Theed! I took to the Temple for a bit to place a couple plants and move some heavy furniture . Then dropped a bunch of components off at Blimey's.

I decided after an hour to head to Coronet and listen to the news and advertizing in the starport. I meditated... and listened. There was a guy there selling ships and components cheaper than anyone else. Like stupid cheap! I think they fell off the back of a transport freighter. His prices are impossible low.

With the space lanes now open, it seems like a fever has gripped people and they are all taking to the stars. So few stay planetside anymore. It is getting harder and harder to find crafters, bio-engineers, tailors, artisans and docs. What is a hunter/ranger lik me to do. I have a starship... but most of my life is planetside. The fever has not gripped me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home