Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Neighbors: Buff-Daddy & Dietired

While sitting in the Coronet starport, I spotted someone who caught my interest. I was catching names and poking into bios... since there was more advertizing than news going on once folks woke up. ANd this guy's bio identified him as one on my neighbors.

His name is Buff-Daddy. He is a member of Wander End... a city near the Temple. His guild is Wnaders End Brigade. NEWS! Wanders End used to have 3 guilds (Hope, AFK: Adventurers For Kash, Watchmen). Now they have only one: WEB: Wanders End Brigade. Buff-Daddy and I chatted about the space fever and how major hunting grounds that used to be packed went empty and unhunted , but are now slowly starting to find hunters in them again. So perhaps the fever is breaking. He called in a friend of his who wanted to go hunting for some practice and agreed to buff us to go.

That friend was Dietired. Dietired is a battlemaster and a member of WEB. We got buffed by Buff-Daddy (who was going to stay in Coronet to buff others) and we headed out to Talus to hunt Aa'kuan Warriors. Dietired showed me how to access my ship for starport shuttling to save money and time. WOW! That IS handy! On Talus, the Aa'kuans were supposed to be tougher than Dantooine Mokks... but they weren't. We cleared out the cave rather quickly. Dietired then showed me how to make some macros to help with my fighting and taught me some new techniques. No more Aa'kuans were going to show up anytime soon. So, I took him to Yavin and showed him how I earn experience hunting the beach critters. Hunting buddies! We had a blast! I so miss hunting like this with Blimey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home