Monday, November 15, 2004

Busy Busy Day Yesterday

I really need to revise my goals. I attempted to do so in the early part of the day... but then completed them by the end of the day....

I got a second invite from Telion to join Midnight Mauraders. I extended my gratitude... but turned them down. I am now fairly established on Dantooine near Azrith.

I went to Yavin to practice sword fighting against critters on the beach like Blimey had taught me. And gains much experience... enough to earn some training. Brem came out to help me a bit as I ran into a "stranded Imperial camp" with several confused officers and a squad of stormtroopers. Brem and I made short work of them! I don't normally just attack Imperials without provokation... but I was in a mood... which was much eased by eliminating them.

We hyperjumped to Dantooine. As I landed, Brem's ship was attacked! He and his ship took some damage! I stressed... he told me not to worry, that he would meet me in Strongbadia after he healed his mind some. So I went and trained 2 new skills in Sword by the Swordman Trainer in Wanders End.

Drakka's call was getting strong and urgent now. The dark Force wileder must be near her. I met Brem in Strongbadia and we quickly made our way to the Jedi Temple Ruins to see Drakka. She was still safe. She told me how Luthik (the guy at the edge of the temple grounds was tempting and training people in the ways of the Dark Side of the Force and managed to train several Dantari warriors and hook them up with a Dark Force Crystal Hunter to guide them as a task force for the Imperials. Low. Dirty. She ask me to deal with this. She warned me to bring help that they are very dangerous. Well, so is Brem and his gun and me and my sword.

It grew dark outside as we approached. We parked our bike 150m from target location... AND WERE SUDDENLY SURROUNDED BY THEM!!! They were fast! A troop of Rebels were there to help. But the warriors were too fast. And the Crystla Hunter threw form Force thing that was electric and mind numbing and painful! We both woke in the cloning facility in Strongbadia. Mission incomplete. We were decimated. Brem was too exhausted to continue. I called in for help.

I called Dolch. I rode all the way to Mining Outpost to heal mind and body... and Saladrim buffed me and a few other members of WIKAN. We were 4 heading back to the Jedi Temple Ruins. Inwe, she was not as skilled as Dolch or Saladrim in battle... but more skilled than I was. I was now concerned that even 4 would not be enough. It almost wasn't... but we were successful! THANK YOU DOLCH AND WIKAN!!! They then went off to hunt. I returned to Drakka with the news.

She awarded me honours from the Rebel Alliance and an artifact she said may one day help me. A holocron. Just like Fyrshka's. It also hummed at me. I returned to my Temple to place Fyrshka's in her honorarium. The humming and whispering of mine... doesn't bother me now... I am not so scared of what it means.

I met with the guy who had a Blue Rug Adhesive. Paid him 500k creds for it. Ouch. But at least I have it. I autoloomed the Blue Rug and placed it in one of the meditation rooms. YAY! Hmmm... time to go get some more furnishings to try to finish some of the decor in the Temple. As I approached the city of Eden, I spooted an odd sight. There was the wreckage of an ATAT in the water! Wow... odd. Neat... but odd. Oh... and DAMN it is amazing how much people can pack into a small vending tent!!!!! I picked up a few things andheaded back to decorate. I then made a quick run to Coronet on Corellia to get the Orange Rug Loom and back to autoloom the Orange Rug and place it (with a warm torch) in the other meditation room. WooHoo! the Temple is almost done!

So I sat to meditate and revise my goals:
  • Get Gong Adhesive
  • Get 2-3 more rugs (lounge, bedroom)
  • Master Sword
  • Rebel Ground Missions on Yavin
  • Get 1 blue and 3 green crystals
  • Research the dedication ritual for clergy in my path and perform the rite
  • Plan a Temple Event
  • Tier 2 Piloting skills

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home