Sunday, November 14, 2004

Nightmare... and cleanup

I woke late yesterday at the Rebel Base Ruins on Dantooine. I was befuddled and confused by my chaotic surroundings. I woke from a nightmare of being on Lok in the Imperial prison again... waiting for my ex-slavemaster to come and interrogate me. *shiver* From now on... I sleep in the Temple... an no where else!

No one I know was around... so I guess I was to lonewolf for the evening. I decided to head out to my vendor and do a clean-up. I sent Brem 100k creds to help him out to get a new ship as I know he has just joined the Privateers for pilot training. I have Blimey to trade goods for ships with... Blimey takes good care of me even if he isn't around much. Brem doesn't have anyone but me. So I try to help him out when I can... and he helps me with ground stuff (which would normally get me killed without a partner).

Someone contacted me today who has a Blue Rug Adhesive! YAY! I am just waiting now to make arrangements for buy it.

At my vendor, I grabbed a bunch of stuff that was not selling and the rest of the drugs that sell well elsewhere. I decided to try to sell the stuff on the Tattooine Bazarre and take the drugs to Mining Outpost of Dantooine. I also dropped a few ship comonents onto Blimey's vendor and bought from him a couple better ones for my ship. The old Vendor house is slowly getting cleaned up. Some things I dumped into the little storage house near the Temple. I finally changed my banking over to this planet from Tattooine. At the Temple, I placed my Rebel flag that I earned in my Bedroom. The kittens immediately climbed it! *grin*

I flopped on my new small bed and looked over to the kittens to smile. There, with the kittens bouncing around it, was the Bantha Nightmare Ward that Brem left me. This will be a better sleep. Thank you Brem!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home