Friday, October 01, 2004

Thrakazog

This is a strange name. He was on the list of contacts left to me by my benefactors as someone honourable and trustworthy, though rarely available. He was suddenly on my comm list! Now I had the opportunity to pass on the message of of my benefactors' leaving. He is a wanderer that frequents MosEisley and helps out new people to the planet. What an inspiration. I would like to do that when I get more settled. We met up at my vendor. This human ranger was very kinds, wary but friendly. He is also not comfortable with making commitments to guilds, factions, or living space. In fact he does not have any houses. As a ranger, he said he carries his living space with him. I did not understand at first. Then he led me some distance from my shop. There he set up the most INCREDIBLE camp. It could NOT be called a camp! It was more like a BASE!! HOLY BANTHAS!!! It had a medical facility with many cots, several tables with chairs, a galactic chess table, fully functional crafting stations... DAMN it was huge!!! I was quite in awe of the structure. He seemed like a very sensitive man. He spoke softly and never got close... like he was always dealing with wild paralopes who would bolt in a second. I wouldn't bolt. But, it was nice to see someone with such patience. He coaxed his little pet jax out from hiding. His jax's name is Whiskers. He was so very cute! Animals put me at ease right away. he then called his gurrcat in to sit with us. Beautiful big cat! It was a good meeting. I think I have now met everyone on the old contacts list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home