Thursday, September 30, 2004

Dreary Rori

Yes, Rori is a dreary place. Dank, humid, grey and a bit chilly. Mostly because you are never dry for long.

I checked out the POI of the Kobola Mining Bunker. I was a bit worried I would be attacked by miners... but they just ignored me. I found a few objects in magseal boxes, but left most behind. Several of these boxes were locked. How do we open them?

Fed up, I decided to leave Rori. I am tired of being wet and cold. I headed to Restuss Starport. Wow, a "real" city... though mostly empty. Very disappointing! But, real buildings, paved roads! Oh gods... i sound like a nut. I must have been in the wilds for abit too long. I may not like crowded places much... but do need a sense of civilization.

Grabbed the shuttle to Theed, Naboo, and then to Coronet, Corellia. Wow... there are street performers! I decided to try my first public doctor for a buff. She was actually very good. I am still lone-wolfing. No one is on the comm and I am a bit moody after being soaked on Rori.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home