Thursday, September 30, 2004

Talus

Talus has a pink/purple sky. It is a mostly flat planet. There are few hills. A rare mountainous area, a couple lakes, but mostly grassy planes with lots of orange mushrooms and funny curly grasses. There are, however, MANY critters... especially compated to the dreary isolation of Rori.

I traveled to a POI called the Lost City of Durbin. I wondered why it was called "lost" when it was on the map as a POI. When I arrived... empty. It was a town that looked like it should be steaming with life. The founatin was still running in the town square. But... it was a ghost town. Some debris lay in the streets and critters wandered in to pick the bones of some stray humanoid skeletons. The buildings were very clean... and completely empty, even of furniture! As I picked up my exploration badge, I noticed I also had earned journeyman status as an explorer.

Talus seems to me an Imperial planet. I tripped ocvr Imperial sqauds here and there and Imperial facilities as I traveled. I went to the Imperial Outpost for another badge. It was in the deep hidden area of a mountainous region. Just as I thought I had all my things dried out... I got rained on again. I stopped at a strange mountain top with stone spikes sticking out of it that made it look like Zabrak horns. But I forgot to take a picture. Damn. I won't even remember where it is. The Imperial Outpost was... VERY VERY active with more Imperials and stormtroopers than I could count. It was built mor offensively/defensively than the Rebel outpost on Rori and was certainly mor populated. Good thing I was neutral... or I might be imprisoned or dead.

Ok, very fed up of the pink sky that hurts my eyes and the wierd curly plants. and the extremely aggressive critters constantly attacking me. Good thing I buffed!

1 Comments:

Blogger scarletcougar said...

No one leaves comments anymore... so I am just testing that it still works.

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home