Friday, October 01, 2004

A Mission!

Ghozst just changed professions. He gave up his warrior ways to feed and cloth the people. WOW. I do not think I am ready for such a drastic change. But for him, I could see it coming. He was getting very tired of fighting and killing. It was weighing very heavy on his soul. I was saddened by this heaviness about him. I hope he is happy with the change, that it brings him fulfillment. He tagged me on the comm and hired me to help hunt up some woolly hides for him. He was speaking on the comm from Lok. It was staticky and broken... just like when i was there. It is a terrible harsh planet. I scouted all over Tattooine, poked into the mission terminals, asked about... but no damned critter with woolly hides. Tattooine has banthas... but they are hard to find.

grumble

I tried on Moenia. Nothing. I decided to try Corellia.... and got waylayed....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home