Monday, October 04, 2004

Emergency Comm

Ghozst tagged me on the comm. This was an emergency. He was defecting... and needed help from someone neatrul and trustworthy. I was both surprised and honoured. Well, not too surprised. I had had some recent dreams of him. I remembered him saying that he was considering renouncing his Imperial status. But I knew that would not be so easy. Blimey was going to be assassinated for it. So I understand the emergency here for Ghozst. He was taking a great risk for his own freedom. I promised to help any way I could. He asked me to guard his belongings. He was going to undergo severe reconstructive surgery, including DNA modification. That is a terribly invasive procedure! He assured me that the man I know will still be there inside. He will lose all the training that his body knew... and need to be retrained.

I wish him all the lock in the Universe...
And my the Force be with him.

I am here if you even need me Ghozst.

This is one ghost I do not mind in my life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home