Sunday, October 03, 2004

Ghosts and Skeletons of our Past Experiences

When I woke from sleeping in this camp, I was a bit dazed and confused as to where I was. AK! I thought I was on LOK!!! I must have been having a bad dream.

Speaking of Lok...

If you have been reading... You know what happened to me there. If you haven't... Go HERE and scroll down to the August 16th and 17th entries.

I have a hard time going to Lok. I seem to freeze up and shake. Blimey and Eseefa had brought me hunting there after the incident. I was almost useless until we were in the swing of hunting.

Now, Bordesc had asked me to come hunting with him and some of his friends... on Lok. I cannot be stricken like this forever! So, I decided to go face my fears and ghosts of the past... including face being social with another bunch of strangers. When I arrived... i could not stop shaking again. Deep breaths. This is a different galaxy.

I met up with Bordesc in Sentinal City... and Imperial city. Several of his friends are Imerial. Lok makes Tattooine feel like a tropical paradise, by the way. Bordesc buffed me and we were off to meet the resr of his group for hunting. They are a very eclectic group, mix of Rebels, Imperials, and neutrals. I was nervous and quiet. I focused on the hunting. We moved fast and were very busy with the hunts. I eased out of my stress through that familiar act of hunting. It was busy. It was a good hunt! The company was actaully good. i would like to hunt with them again. (Squill Caves on Sunday night, maybe.

All of them read this journal!!! AAAKKK! I have serious (or is that serial) readership! *BLUSH*
OMGs... Oh My GODS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home