Sunday, October 03, 2004

Spirit Talk

Back on Tattooine, I aimlessly wandered till i was about 3000m from Mos Espa. I was in the mood to camp in isolation and just meditate on things. I sorted through my packs to organize them... and found the old holocron I inherited from one of my benefactors. I could not figure out how to open it or use it. It is a strange cube that glows a little bit. At that moment, though, it was glowing quite brightly and came... alive... in my hands. Well, I am not sure how else to describe it! It hummed and... felt... alive! Then I heard a whisper, like a spirit talking in my head. It was such a familiar voice, but i just could not pinpoint who's. It was a clear voice though.

~~~
Yes, my firecat...
You feel a faint sense of the Force.
~~~

WHAT is that supposed to mean?!?!?!

Then it was all quiet. No more humming, no more glow...
just...
gone...

I was officially wierded out! I stuffed it into the BOTTOM of my pack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home