Thursday, October 07, 2004

Bremm

I met with Bremm and we camped in the desert for a while. We talked. We talked long. he needed to share. I think we can be good close friends. I have a good feeling of trust with him. I am honoured that he trusted me with his story.

Bremm is studying unarmed combat. He has had a very rough life, although he did bring it upon himself with his gambling addiction. Beyond that... he is a calm, warm-hearted and honourable man.... with certain people. He know how to respect distances... without needing to be told. He read my bio... and just maintained a good comfortable distance. *smile* We shared our losses and explored our past together... talked well into the morning.He put os such a warrior's mask of toughness and gambling non-chalance... few see the sensitive man behind that mask. He recently endured a terrible hardship. His story to tell if he want to, so i cannot share it here, out of confidentiality and trust. He will heal. And now he knows he has some good friends who can and will be there if he needs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home