Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Squill Hunting

MosEisley is VERY quiet this day. I bumped into Bordesc at the bank terminal and a friend of his, Vuldare. We decided to go squill hunting in the Squill Caves. Early on in, Vuldare had to leave as he got called away by an emergency comm call. So Bordesc and I continued on together. He can really handle thes creatures... and probably do this whole hunt without help. It is SO impressive to watch him Swing his polearm. WOW. My radar showes us SURROUNDED! Some guy passed us trying to do this alone. Brave guy. Ug. Squill are real ugly and smelly.

Bordesc and I make a good hunting team.

back to back
we stand our ground
foes attacking us
from all around
back to back
we strike our blows
one by one
fall our foes
Ok... don't laugh. I know it wasn't very good. But enh.
There was some nutty hermit LIVING at the bottom of these caves! NUTTY!!! He spoke of Heroism.
"A hero must be honourable, intelligent, courageous, and altruistic, seeking to to the galaxy despite the cost."
He gave out a quest for each act: honor, courage, altruism, intellect. But first I had to find a squill skull for this nutter to study.
Bordesc and I fought our way around the caves and found it. While we fought, i tossed my camera and set it to take a few auto photos. i hope they turn out ok. Vuldare finally rejoined us. But as we left, we were attacked by Tuskans. A Tuskan Observer took out both Vuldare and Bordesc! Two shots! The closest suitable cloning facility was at Oasis Village. We then traveled to MosEisley for healing and strong drinks. Bordesc was pissed off. Real pissed off... by the Tuskan. He needed some time to himself after that. I understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home