Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Thinking About People I know

I was sitting, drinking and listening to the musicians for a while. And then began to think about all the people I know. Most of them I have interesting reactions to. When I was a little girl, I used to have... feelings... about folks... and feel what they felt.

I thought back to when I met Bordesc, and how I had this interesting feeling of trust and so, when I needed a doc, contacted him... and we quickly became good friends. I connected right away with Jakob... and he is Jedi... well I think. Ghozst had such a strong connection and the softest energy for a warrior. I hope he is doing well. Blimey... well we have such a connection... he can sometimes read me no matter what i bury and hide. Bremm.. Bremm has ... sad energy. Hmmm... He never came across as sad before. But now that I think of him... There is a deep and painful sadness... a loss of self or something.

And then... of all spooky moments... Bremm came on the comm asking if we can sit in a camp and talk... he ... really needed to talk to someone. The feeling I had of him became so intense... i could not ignore it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home