Friday, October 08, 2004

Stopped and/or Attacked

For the past few days, I have been stopped and searched by Imperials and their probots. I have no (zero) FP at the moment. WTF!! And there are just more Imperials now than I am used to in this galaxy. Maybe I need to lean a little and try to rebalance the scale?

And I finally got out to my Benefactor's Desert Sanctuary. WOW!!! It is by a lake! Can you believe that!!!??? A lake on Tattooine!!! It is an amazingly simple house, with meaningful decor. I feel so inept and inadequate with my decor abilities... :( The furnishings are simple and matching. She has a few pictures and weapons mounted on the walls. There is an amazingly huge Alderaan Flower with a note from Dolch in the pot. A plain wooden table with 2 chairsis in the living space. The bedroom has a small bed and 2 shelves with jars of foraged creatures. She must have been a hunter, a scout. There are vibroblades and polearms on the walls and in storage. She must have also been a Teras Kasi and Pike fighter. But battle is so not the energy I feel in this space. There are several crystals in the container in the bedroom.... I just wonder. It still doesn't tell me much about her. Yet... the peaceful feeling here is so much like that of the monestary I was in.

It really feels like a sanctuary.

I was afraid to move, touch or take anything. I finally did pick up a weapons repair kit, a "treasure map" and a note. I am sure I found some clues of use. I loaded the treasure map into my dtapad and discovered the location of the "pirate treasure" to be really nearby! So I went to dig it up. Well, I was instantly attacked by pirates. (And not I get attacked by them everywhere!!!) The treasure wasn't even anything spectacular: a wooden staff, broken viewscreen, a chunk of electrobinoculars... crap... all crap. And it leaft me with a damed moark against me.

So the note. It must be a better clue that the treasure map was. She has been known to be cryptic. Her message that I had to pass on to Dolch certainly was cryptic, but at least he understood it. This note read:

South-ish of Wanders End
Must see... be warned...
Ban
Attack


Ok... Wanders End. That is Jakob's City. I guess I take a trip to Dantooine...

I tried to share all my findings with Bordesc, but he was with Ajaa... who for some bizarre reason showed some sort of jealousy to me. I am so not interested in Bordesc in that way. Hell. Well, I guess I will have to be wary of her and just not speak to him if I notice she is on. I don't want to upset their relationship because she can't get it through her head or even trust his word that there is nothing but friendship and business between me and Bordesc. Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home