Friday, October 08, 2004

Lead #1- Talus Kahmurra Labs

I arrived at the Imperial Outpost and couldn't find my way out. So I brought up the city map for it. OMGs!!! You have GOT to look at this place with the overhead city map!!! Esoteric studies cross with Military genius! It is a deadly impervious defensive and offensive structure layout of an interwoven 6-pointed star! Holy Crap!

And at the labs... shit... literally. Kahmurra were raoming free, the lab was a mess. The kahmurra were very docile, but looked starved, so I let them out to hunt for their own food. I searched the magseal boxes... but nothing. Nothing in the first... nothing even in the fifth. The place was chaos, there was a skeleton of a man trapped under a shelf, and the entire lab smelled of rotting flesh. Oh, I guess it would... turned a corner and lo... rotting flesh on the floor! Explains the smell. Finally found an old metal drum with a blast hole in it. I decedes to search it. i stuck my hand in carefully avoiding the sharp rusty edges. AHA! There was a document: "CorSec Prison Transfer Document".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home