Friday, October 08, 2004

Lone-Wolf Mood

Yup. I am quite is an odd mood and figured it best to lone-wolf it a bit. I headed out to Way Far... well... becuase it was. There was a Zabrak working for Jabba there in the cantina. Her name was Yondalla. She had some work for me. Good, a series of Lone-Wolf missions to keep me occupied. An assassin of Jabbas was captured by CorSec on a mission to assassinate a scientist in the Kahmurra bio-engineering labs. Jabba wants him back before he get transfered to the Imperials and forced to talk. Yondalla had 3 leads:

1- The Imperial Bio-Engineering labs where they are trying to transform Corellian murras into all-terrain fighting beast called kahmurras. I should head out there to see wat I can dig up in the labs.

2- Lord Nyax's Cult (shiver) is secretly backed by the Imperials to hunt Jedi. (I had suspected that.) I am to search their hideout for anything regarding the transfer.

3- Endor. Rebels had stolen info from a sliced CorSec transmission and are supposedly hiding it in the Korga Caves. They seem to have some sort of connection with the Korga.

Alrighty. Off on a mission!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home