Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Off we go again

We got our next shot, were reminded of the side-effects and sent on our way. Wow... 5 pauses... and a specially treated vibroknuckler. They must really think something would go wrong.

Well, it did!

We were briefly attached at the first pause, but the pause was so short the ship only got scortched a bit. The second pause was long enough to be boarded by thieves. They attacked to distract us as other stole the food and meds and spare shift-suits. Many of us took small injuries... but the attack was not meant for killing... just stealing. They also took our flight driod. The other bodyguards worried about the small amount of food left. I worried about not having a flight droid. Would we be stuch here?

Apparently not. We jumped according to schedule... I just hope it was in the right direction.

Nothing happened at the third pause... though we were all asleep. I can't quite remember. Memory of some things is getting fuzzy. I tried to remember my scouting skills and techniques but drew a blank. DAMN. Same with the first aid. My unarmed I am trying to keep up in practice. I read through my datapad journal (which they specially treated for me too) to make sure i don't forget other more crucial things. One of the human bodyguards is now useless as he has forgotten even his own name and sits in a corner wimpering.

3 stops so far and it felt like a week, but my datapad should be keeping "real" time and it says 18 hours. Ug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home