Tuesday, September 14, 2004

WIERD!!!

Well... it felt like an extremely long and uneventful 3 days to the second station. BUT... the time keepers on my datapad say then less than 24 hrs went by. WIERD!!! I had practiced my combat skills and counted things, and reread my journal over and over.... But I did not thing our 3 days was actually ONE! I thought it was a bad memory screw up side effect. The doctors and technicians informed us that time is a bit different in the shift tunnels. They gave us the next shot and let us know that this was the last leg of the journey that we will not be in stasis. It has 5 pauses. We were given specially treated weapons as all general effects tend to deteriorate and degenerate in this part of the journey. I aksed if the pendant I was wearing could be treated too. I got a HEAVY reprimand for even bringing it! TOUGH!!! After some grumbling... they agreed to treat the metal pendant... but could not treat the leather thong holding it about my neck. SO I tucked it safe, close to my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home