Friday, August 27, 2004

Getting back into things

I spent some time relaxing, hunting and camping on Corellia as I got used to my new look and sorted out my head (buried some experiences) and prepared to jump back into things. I even bought myself a new shirt, blue. It is an od but nice feeling to be able to buy something I like, just for me, with creds that I earned on my own.

Blimey invited me out to Dantooine, funding the trip. Even though I told him I would earn it on my own. I do not understand him sometimes. He just... gives things to me. He doesn't even expect anything in return. I don't get it. Well, maybe I do. But why me?
And I nearly called Corellia... "home"...

Anyways, Blimey is a Master Doctor and can now do 3hour buffs and make 1 hour resistance boost against poison and disease. He worked unbelievably hard to reach this. I commend his determinations. I admire him.

I met up with him and Eeseefa, the guy who made the first armor set for me (which I am STILL using). We hunted on Dantooine. WOW. They are tough hunts! I could not have dome these solo, nor unbuffed. Eeseefa also tipped me 15k?!? Why? I earned that much in the hunts on Dantooine. It was more than I could have ever imagined owning... and then he gave me the 15k. Why? I asked him... but he didn't tell me. It was a "fun" and exhausting hunt. After six big missions, I had to take a break. They decided to staop off in a city (Wolf's Den?) as it has an improved job market and do a couple more missions. I hope they fared well just the two of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home