Friday, August 06, 2004

Humans and Honor

Well today has been interesting. While hunting, I met a human. He was an older man from the Ordo Bounty Hunter clan. He has spent the last 20 years as a POW (prisoner of war). He had fought Zabrak. I didn't trust him. So I dueled him to test his honor. I lost. But it was a good fight... and he fought with honor. I will remember him. We have both had tough lives in the past years. Trust is not an easy thing. I am discovering slowly that Zabrak and Wookies are not the only sentient beings with honor.

I continue to hunt for Blimey. His order is time consuming. Maybe he will buy it in chunks? i have not found any herbivore meat or wooly hide on my hunts so far on Tattooine. i will offer him what I have found. He emailed me a request for eggs as well. So now I add nest stealing to each hunt mission. I am beginning to wish I never knew what went into meds! It is worse than sausages!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home