Friday, August 06, 2004

Endor

Well this was partly a foolish experience. I was tediously hunting for Blimey when I came across and small group of houses. One had a great vendor with lots of armor. Another had a vendor with some vehicles. When I went to atack the Jabba Swoopers (a gang of thugs that invaded the small village), I was assisted my a human, names JeanLuc Picard. He lives in one of the houses and also has a vendor with all kinds of stuff. I bought a fishing pole to try that for earning some survival experience. He is from another galaxy and through some sort of galactic accident, ended up here. He is a captain of a ship, but it was destroyed. There was another human in his house who seemed very polite. We hunted together a bit.

On our way back to Mos Eisley, we cam across pirates. We fought then they surrendered. The human sat to heal himself while I spoke to the pirates. I must have said something wrong, because I angered them immensely and the killed me. I cloned in the Mos Eisley cloning facility. I still don't know what I said that made them so angry.

The human man, met up with me again and invited me to hunt on Endor. I had heard Endor was a tough planet. But the opportunity to try to "fit in" and learn to hunt with a group was too good to pass up. The trip was VERY expensive. So if you ever consider going, it is more than 2k creds one way! I earned back what I spent and gain MUCH experience. The people I hunted with trained me as we hunted. They all used large animals in the fight. Pets. WOW! I harvested along the way. I survived only a couple missions before I died and was cloned. Endor is a very tough planet! So I returned to Mos Eisley for "safer" hunting. I finished my training there and went to the med centre to heal from my wounds. Blimey was there!

You see! Somehow there is an incredibly strong connection. We traveled together out of town where I could practice crafting camp kits and traps and setting up and taking down camps (which I did with some success and some failure). He busily crafted medical supplies. His guild is not doing so well. They are a spall Imperial guild city planeted in the middle surrounded by 4 Rebel cities. Not wise planning. They are nearly wiped out. I wonder what he is going to do? Well, we sat and crafted together. It was... not unpleasant. He is fine to watch. He is fine to speak with. He never pressures or pushes or pries, like the curious humans. Then again, he is Zabrak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home