Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Travel Experience

When I first arrived by starship in Mos Eisley, I felt very lost. The buildings are crowded and all sand/mud-hut style. There were many people. However, the people are a mix of new folks of all races and people with experience willing to help new arrivals become acquainted. Mos Eisley is also full of criminals, so be careful.

Once I figured out how to use the free travel vouvher I received from a mission, I traveled by starship (with return ticket to Mos Eisley) to Theed Namoo. I thought Mos Eisley was busy! Theed is a HUGE metropolis. Also crowded, but not so friendly or helpful. There was also a booth with Imerial recruiters. The starport is an amazing site, though! Enormous bays with many starships. No waiting for a ship there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home