Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Trip to Naboo

I was invited to a city on Naboo, whose name I have already forgotten. A man with a spiritual connection to me hunted me down. Spiritual tag is always a fun game.

Well, Naboo is very beautiful, very green. The creatures are tougher. The missions are far away from the city. I have discovered that I really need to save for a vehicle. So, i chose 2 missions from Theed and began a hunt. I met the spirit hunter on the way. His name is Blimey. I was surprized to discover he was Zabrak like me! The universe called something... the connection is strong. But who is he? Can he be trusted? He checked me out, and sized me up. I will be cautious. I will not be anyone's slave ever again. We hunted together. I learned much and earned another scouting skill. maybe will will hunt together again. the company was... not unpleasant.

I have just returned to Tattooine to heal in the medical centre. I am more familiar with the dust of this planet. I will train further here before venturing elsewhere.

I now have 3 people on my list of "friends"... those who have helped me in some way.

I promised Vong I would visit his city. I feel bad for not completing that while I was on Naboo. I have not forgotten it. I will return and visit. I never break a promise or contract unless the break occured by the other party first.

I am ice and stone. I am fire and steel. I am strong of will. I know my path and will walk it proudly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home