Monday, March 07, 2005

Weak & Confused

I stirred a bit this morning. I feel like death warmed over. I feel... lost... empty.. confused...

Meela!

Meela... *sigh* is fine... but not within me. The surgery proceded... did Deomo come?

Am I still asleep? Everything seems surreal and slow... and breathing is difficult, like I am not on a class M planet. *pain* ugh! I thot the pains would stop after the tranfer of Meela. My bosy must need to adjust. I feel so... empty... detached. I can hardly sense her... and can't sense Deomo on the bond at all. He is at the edge of my other senses, so maybe he IS in the room. O hope he is watching over Meela. I ... just can't move to do so.

*Max?*

Max... A steady anchor for me to hold onto. Like a becon of light shining in the darkness, he has been by my side. My strength when strength failed me. Hope when I was ready to give up and die. I can still feel him brush the back of his hand across my brow, hold my hand in his... His warmth beside me.

There are other voices in the room. *???* Avios? The doctor?

*drifts into hazy darkness*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home