Thursday, February 24, 2005

Letter to Ebe about Deomo

I have still not been able to reach Deomo. I am growing concerned. Max and Avios are busy here with me and Dr. Narheen. And if he is really lost on Endor... EBE! Yes, she found him before. She can find him again. I hope she would do this. I will understand if she does not.

~~~Letter to Ebe~~~
Hi, Ebe...
I need a Ranger Request. Deomo has been lost on Endor. He had a bad battle with the spirit in his pendant. I know you don't quite understand that. But some Dark Force entity has been trying to take him over... it wiped some of his memory. I need someone to go find him. Take care, if that dark force is pushing to control him he could be dangerous with a double-dot antique pike in his hand. He went there with only that weapon and no gear. Please see him safe over the weekend. I am resting in a private hospital facility that Avios build. Reassure Deomo that Meela is safe and I am well. Max is with me.
Thank you
Scar'let
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home