Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Still weak

I lost alot of blood. I hope someone cleaned it off the temple floor. I don't want to scare anyone entering the temple.

I am weak, but more alert. I still feel like a pin cushion. I have been getting stims to boost bloodcell replication. I sat up in bed today while Avios and Dr. Narheen explained the incubation system to me. I don't think I digested it all just yet and will ask for another explanation later.

A hand reached over to brush my cheek. "Feel like sitting on the balcony?" *smile* I think Avios was upset with his father exerting himself. But Max carefully wrapped the blanet about me and carried me up the many stairs to the balcony. There I sat in his lap with my head on his shoulder, watching the sky darken with the sunset. It was peaceful. Meela was comfortable too.

So, Deomo was well. But I still could not reach him. I wanted him here. I will try to reach him again tonight.

For the moment, Max is my foundation and my strength. *purr*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home