Friday, February 11, 2005

Talking in the Shrine

Max looked so serious it worried me. He sat in front of me in Fyrshka's shrine. Somethings have been weighing heavily on his shoulders. He carried Fyrshka's holocron for weeks in his pocket to try to keep some of her spirit close to him for wisdom in the things he has had to do lately. Now he returned it to the shrine table, feeling he could say what he needed to say now. *??*

He told me in detail about the death of Kimbrya. How she did not really die. She just... disappeared... her very body becoming one with the Force like the Jedi's of old... like the tale of Obi-Wan Kenobi's death. It was a bit startling... but... Fitting. In the end... she was always somehow attuned to the Force. There are other things... but those things will either be passed on to the next Temple priests/priestesses just before I die or will die with me.

We talked a bit about the future... the short term future. I told him about my training session with Deomo and why Deomo is learning all this. He told me of his intention to step in and try to either sever my bond (and Meela's) with Deomo if necessary... if the spirit wins over Deomo and tries to harm up via the bond. Failing that, he said he would stand in the path and take the brunt of the impct if he can. To protect Meela. To protect me. He hoped Deomo would want this... should he lose to the spirit in his pendant.

I also mentioned bits of the good dream I had while in the hospital. I could sense if fill Maxell with such joy. *one day Max... one day... I will carry your child within me*

I felt Max had more to tell me... but he wasn't ready. So I left it at that, did not push. Not that I could in the state I was in, although, I was starting to feel a bit better... just sitting there in the shrine. Max went to move Kimbrya's Shrine. I must have been such a pain underfoot. I kept going over and getting in the way to loot over his shoulder and see that he was keeping it exact. He had to keep asking me to sit down, to please not be in the way, to PLEASE get out of the light. He was afraid to drop or break anthing. *snicker* I was having a childish moment. *sorry Max* teehee.

But that mood did not last. *twinge* *pounding headache*

My feeling good days just ran out I think.

He helped me over to our room to curl up with the kittens. I fell asleep while he finished setting up Kimbrya's shrine and lighting the candles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home