Tuesday, January 18, 2005

*shock* Pregnant

I started out to get buffed. Ready to take on my mission to train in Teras Kasi. Max was still asleep. I sensed him wake and flew back to Lok. Wretched planet. *breathe* I will go anywhere for Maxell. Sentinal City... the Imperial city. That was my destination. Then out to where i sensed him. Odd. I almost panicked! I arrived to an open plain of nothingness for miles around. Where I sensed him there was... a tree. *???* I stood so confused just looking at it. Staring at the ground. He is HERE... I can feel it! I stared harder. No. He in BELOW here. Dammit. That was dumb of me. He sensed my confusion. I think he was amused by it.

Deomo suddenly tagged my comm asking how I was, how I was feeling. *???* He has never done that before. I was taken aback and I think I spoke rashly to him. He was instantly put off by me. Great... i pissed him off. Why do I keep doing that?! I should just keep my karking mouth shut.

With some snickering, Maxell directed me to a cave entrance where I can find him. I took a moment to meditate and calm myself. And Open myself to the bonds. I think it allowed Max and Deomo to sense one another somewhat. It did allow me to more clearly sense each of them. I tracked to the cave and entered. The route was long and steep... winding deep into the heart if Lok. It then opened up to three branching cave tunnels. One on the left glowed green. *curious* I will check it out another time. I must fuind Max first and see how he is.

He looked a wreck!!! But... the spark in his eye was clear and bright. Oh how I have missed that. Sharp wit and attention. Like the hunting gurrcats laying in the grass aware of everything. I threw my arms around him and hugged him and held him. I did not want to let go. The warmtha had love eminated from him... he glowed with it. *I have my Max back at last*

He had a strange sparkle in his eye and Set me at a distance from him a moment. He smiled and looked me up and down. I tilted my head curiously. He looked to my belly and then rubbed it with such light and joy on his face. *confusion* *frown in thought* He smiled... and as realization began to dawn on me... he nodded. *shock*

*SHOCK*

My legs gave out on me. I sat on the ground... hard... stunned... shocked.

Oh gods.... oh gods... I am pregnant... oh gods... That explains the fainting... and the nausia this morning. *quickly counts on fingers* A little more than two weeks. Oh gods. Whose is it? Deomo's? Maxell's? Zabrak gestation... week two... light-headedness and fainting, week three... nausia... Then the body balances for six weeks and then changes again. Each trimester in nine weeks long. Oh gods. I was pregnant with twin daughters before... why did I not recognize the symptoms? Oh gods. I need a blood test to be sure. Then a DNA test in a week.

*shock*

I am with child.

*shock*

Whose is it?

*ANXIETY*

How will either react if it isn't theirs?! Oh gods. My breath suddenly came short as the panic of this train of thought hit me. Then Max smiled at me. *I love you. And I will care and love any child of yours as my own.* *shock* Oh Max.... I have been truly blessed by the gods with you. *sigh* I don't know if Deomo would remotely be the same. Especially with the pendant.

Focusing on that pendant was hard now. Everything after this news is kinda a blur.

I sent Max off to get healed as he sent me off to try to help Deomo with the pendant. He was having difficulty with his flight suit. His wounds and the strain of the ordeal.... I stepped up to his side and helped him with a small smile. I offered to fly him to the med centre. He assured me he could make it. *trust* I told him to contact Ebe right away. She will be worrying for him. And once I saw him safe into his Tie-Fighter, I went out tot he nearest city to Deomo... Rua.

*i am with child*

Yes... this is going to be my on my mind lots now.

*hurt*
I don't know if Deomo cares... * =( * He seemed so gruff. Through our evening hunt. *confused* And then sometimes not. And he struggled with the pendant... or it struggled with me. It kept jibing me that Deomo belonged to it. NO! He belongs to HIMSELF. What am I going to do? *patience* ARG! *focus* I struggled with my unarmed combat. I was growing much frustrated with the battles... the dogs and voritors before me... the Shadowy spirit in the pendant. Grrrr.... "It takes practice, Scar'let, like dancing... remember?" Deomo smiled. *blush*

Gods... a child...
What a distraction...
What a Joy...

What the kark am I gonna do!!!???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home