Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Hunting Prep

I figured I was going to be Lone-Wolfinf all last night. Rhamses gave me a waypoit to a free buff house, since no doctors were anywhere to be found. I thought it was inside the city walls. Silly me. I walked all through the HUGE matropolis of Coronet and out the other side to realize that is was not. I had to dodge CorSec too. I do not trust them.

When I first entered... i questioned my sanity on this... it was full of Imperials. But the Doctor and entertainer were neutral and open to buffing anyone who was not overt. As I watched the woman entertaining us (Law'Charmer, a Twi'lek), more people arrived... Alliance folks. ("pain sees no faction, so neither shoul healing it"). We all stood together respectfully. I tipped both the doctor (Law'Keeper, a Wookie) and the entertainer.

Feeling a bit brave... I decided I wanted to face Lok... not for too long... just to POI hunt. Loading my new Y-Wing proved a bit difficult... so I named it the Insolent Minx. It has two active weapons and two sets of missiles. Except I could only load in one set as my reactor could not handle the overload. I bought two missile launchers to go with the packs of missiled that Blimey also gave to me.

Then met up with Brem who was feeling MUCH better. I was still a bit worried about him. I did not want this trip to be too taxing on him. He assured me he was fine. We were only going POI Hunting. *I still had a bad feeling about this for him*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home