Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Brem Released from Hospital!

The Rebel Doctors released Brem from Hospital last night in the city of Tyrena on Corellia where his ship was being repaired. I bombarded his comm! I was so happy to see him! He looked tired but in good spirits. The doctors recommended released... but down-time. Nothing too stressful or overactive.... while his head and chest continue to heal. They warn that he is like to have relapses and that the infections will likely recur if he is not careful. So...

I met him in Tyrena and took him up in my ship for a pleasure ride! He went and saw the Corellian space and then the Dantooine space. Unpon landing... he complimented my "new look". Dolch had given me some lighter Ubese armor (pants and boots and gloves) and some awesome swords (his old ones). I was wearing the pants and boots with my black tank-top and the new dusty blue cargo vest I bought. The skirt was in dire need of repair... grumble. But he thought I looked like:

"I kick ass and I know it"
*Smile* I don't really kick ass... not yet... But it definately feels good to know someone thinks I look great. *blush*
I got my training in Sword in Wanders End on Dantooine and took Brem over to the Temple. This was fun! I had him explore the whole Temple to find all the changes I did! It was like opening presents! Weehee.
He also passed me his stock of Herb meat to give to Saladrim. Oh good. I still have to hunt more. And now that I have training in Sword... I might be able to hunt better. I also have to poke into resource vendor and see if I spot and HQ (High Quality) Lookian Wild Wheat. Poor Saladrim can't make buffs without these 2 things.
This was all enough excitement for one evening for Brem. He needed to get some sleep. So this time I sat with him till he was asleep. Usually he sits with me... this time it was the other way around. While he slept, I also quietly repaired my black skirt.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home