Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Hunting till it hurt

Pahoo was around on the comm... sorta. I tried to hook up and hunt with him, but he first had to do a Force mission. I don't quite know what that means. I know he is a Bounty Hunter. Maybe he had to hunt someone stong in the Force? He had a small team to help with his mission. I could not. I was far from skilled enough to of any help. It did not go well at all. They were decimated to the last man and found themselves all in the cloning facility. It sorely soured him social mood. Pahoo is an intense sort of hunter with a very tough outer set of armor. I wonder how Fyrshka managed to reach beyond?

I went hunting with Dolch instead. No... I did not forget that I was supposed to continue a story for him... but we just did not stop long enough to do so. We met up with a friend of his named Boniato. I will learn some more Spanish as Boniato speaks little Basic. We traveled to Endor and hunted Jinda in a cave. These critters look like crazed and rabid ewoks. The experience was awesome! I am now ready for Novice Sword training! Yay! Another goal reached. Starting to ache a bit though. Yes... that shoulder strain from the ... well it aches. We traveled to Mining Outpost on Dantooine to see Saladrim. I gave him the almost 3000 herb meats I had for free with huge apologies. He is currently out of buff packs now and cannot buff people. Oy. Dolch had an emergency and had to run out and meet a friend in need. Wow... he is busy! I was glad for the time to hunt with him. I got instead to chat with Saladrim. He is a very getle kind of guy. I am also learning that Spanish customs are very "hands-on" (hugs, kisses on hands and cheeks) and was thus taken aback when he kissed my cheek as a thanks for the hunted meats. He was confused my my reaction. I explained that I am not used to such social closeness. He read my bio to get some background and apologized profusely to me. It was ok. He had no ill intentions by the gesture. I told him I feel I can trust him well and that it was allright, that he only startled me.

Having rested some, Blimey met me in Mining Outpost for some more hunting. I first introduced Blimey and Saladrim and they exchanged doctor news and info. Then Blimey practically dragged me up into space before I knew it! He is so excited by his space endeavors... even when he is blown out of the stars and has to eject! Heehee. We flew and hunted in Dantooine space for a bit. When I started to ache too much to continue, I realized I could get some training in Piloting skills. Wow... I am on a roll!

Ikes....

It means I am reaching that point where I will HAVE to face Lok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home