Sunday, November 07, 2004

Yesterday's Camp and Temple

In Azrith, I crossed paths again with Rhamses. He was the guy who first helped me in Azrith to find a buff doc when I was in a bind. I have crossed paths with him several other times without speaking to him as I raced through Azrith to the Temple. This time... I decided I should truly say hello. So I did. We introduced each ourselves and he asked a great many questions. He is very friendly and curious. He has such a pleasant energy about him. I calmed my mind a little and tried to read his energy a bit more and got the sense that he is the kind of guy who says what he means and means what he says, that he is a little bit shy but really likes social moments... curious and genuinely goodnatured and friendly. I hope I read that all correctly. I trust my instincts more now. Perhaps we will become friends... I see this as a possibility. He is a hunter and a warrior. He agreed that we will hunt sometime and talk over a campfire. He was really interested in the Temple and I told him some of what I have planned for it. I also told him about Blimey's workshop in Wanders End as he was looking for a shipwright, too.

Most of this conversation happened over the comm while I was camping on Tattooine. I went to Tattooine to camp and to pick things up from my vendor for the Temple. After the camping, I had enough experince to be trained in frontiering. Yay! In my joy to at last be able to be training in it... another goal accomplished... I completely forgot to pick up my stuff as I headed back to Azrith to the Ranger Trainer. OOPS!

Oh well... I went and meditated in the Temple instead. That is when all the stuff about Brem hit me and I contacted the Rebel Alliance to ask about his whereabouts. I hope he is well. I hope I get to see him soon. He has been in my thoughts all week. I have sat to meditate next to Dancing Bantha Macro (*inside joke-type thing... nevermind the details*) every night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home