Monday, November 08, 2004

I rock! I so rock!!!

Rhamses came to visit the Temple. I had fun touring him around. He gave me some good ideas. The shrine in the nook needs candles. The lounge needs a rug. I need a shrine to my daughters... in my bedroom (that was already in my mind). He has peaceful energy... the kind you find in a good calm leader. Perhaps that is what he will be one day? He gave me an orange rug thread piece I was looking for... almost enough to make that rug! I want to get a couple kittens in the bedroom named after my daughters. They loved cats. He said he would find me a Bio-Engineer who can make a couple. He is very sweet. We parted way for him to meet and train a friend.

Blimey tagged me on the comm to go flying. He was fed up of crafting and needed to change his headspace. We went out to Lok... ug... and I grabbed a mission from Lady Viopa and off we hunted in the stars. We did this till the pain in my shoulder from the stain i got from the CorSec major was too much to bear.

While relaxing, Rhamses tagged my comm with a small crisis. Azrith needs 3-5 people to keep the rights to their shuttlrport. So I went to MosEisley to meet him and help stir some interest in the town. i meditated and allowed the Force to guide me to people that would be interested. I found 4! I found 4! I rock! I oh so rock!! I brought one of them back to Dantooine in my ship to see Azrith and the Temple. His name was Saben. Then I went up on the roof to sleep for a while... or until it rained on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home