Thursday, October 07, 2004

Monestary

Our ship came under a series of attacks. To protect all the students, we were all split up and hidden in different areas. Not even our parents knew where. I was in a monestary. I didn't even know what planet. That was for my safety. When i was older and had learned what I needed to survive, then i would be able to go out into the universe again.

Everyone in the monestary I was at were old... very very old. I was really young, just barely 13. I continued my training there. But, well, kids are kids... hehe. My mentor used to say:

"They dropped a firecat into a nest of mice!"

I had my mothers wanderlust and curiosity. I just wish ... I wish I had my fathers skill to fight. They would not teach me any fighting skills. I was to learn them until I learned to master other skills. I never got the opportunity.

Trandoshen attacked the monestary looking for potential slaves. They killed the elderly priests and priestess, my teachers, guides and mentors of 2 years. I had fight in me... but no skill. They took me and sold me like HQ (high quality) Herbivore meat on the hutt markets. I was 15 years old.

That was 17 years ago........

I have been free now for... 2 months. I am learning to fight. I will never be that defenseless again... ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home