Thursday, November 04, 2004

Crafting Morning with Blimey

Met up with Blimey in his workshop this morning. It was good to see him... and good to see him still happy with his profession choices. He was busy crafting and more crafting. I watched for a bit and we chatted about starships. He was telling me about how reverse engineering gives him insights into Boba Fett's ship. I gave him my foundling ship components to play with *smile*. I, however complained that Boba Fett's ship looked like an iron sitting on an ironing board. Hehe. He warned me that Pahoo would be offended by that... but it is TRUE! That is what it looks like to me.

Well, Blimey showed me his new flight suits, a red one and a black one. They look better than his bright blue one! I still won't wear my orange one. When I find one i like... maybe I will wear buy it to wear.

On our way out to his trainer, we stopped in Eden at an amazing vending tent. I recorded its waypoint in my datapad. I will go back there for Temple furniture and to take a better look at clothes. I bought a new blue vest I likes and a replacement black BE undershirt.

In Coronet, Blimey got his training and made me some missiles for my ship.

Tonight's goals:
  • Novice in Sword
  • Complete my ground mission at the Rebel Base on Corellia
  • Work on my second Tier of Flight training (low on the priority)
  • Look into helping Drakka again (I can feel darkenss and danger nearing her)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home