Sunday, November 07, 2004

Temple Sorting & Special Discoveries

I returned to the Temple and installed the new High Quality Crafting station. I also sorted a few more things and did a bit more decorating... I think I am getting better at this too. I have a vision of what this place needs to look like. Just not entirely sure how to get it that way. It is a work in progress. I will set up a small Naboo house to act as temporary storage across the water and road.

As I sorted... I noticed a few scraps of Frshka's and a little snippit of paper with some words scrawled on it. All her records are kept in the old-fashioned way and not in a datapad. Some are ruined beyond recognition and others I will keep like these. I will one day transcribe them into the safety of my datapad. The scrap of paper read:

Teague : dluthchara
Dolch : mo dathuil bithiunach

I did some research and it is the same ancient dialect I like to use words from. Mo means "my". dluthchara means "close or intimate friend". Hmmm... I wonder why she did not leave me any messages to contact him if s/he was a close friend of hers. Maybe they had parted ways much like Bordesc and I had? And mo dathuil bithiunach means " my handsome scoundrel". Hehe. Well Dolch is certain that! I guess she used these as terms of endearment. I have some terms of my own for those I feel close to:

Bordesc : mo caillte dluthchara (my lost close friend)
Blimey : m'ioniun ( hehe... i will hold this a secret for now... unless he really want to know it)
Brem : mo-ioniun-croi (my dearheart)
Dolch : mo dathuil bithiunach (I hope Fyrshka will not mind me using her term for him)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home