Saturday, November 27, 2004

Darkness and blood

I was struck by someone... something. I woke. I was battered and bruised and being dragged through the sand and stones of a dry plain to a tent. Blood was the trail i left. Disoriented. Weak. I could no longer struggle after what they had done to me. Darkness claimed me repeatedly. A man in a black imperial pilot suit stood over me with a lightsaber. "I hit your mind. you should have been better prepared for me." I don't know that voice. The cobblestones beneath me were cool... how? Darkeness claimed me again.

Something hit me hard in the chest. No... hit my very spirit. BREM!!!

I tried to cry out. But I could not. The nightmare had me firm. Or was this real?

A doctor kneeled over me. "You are in Theed. Rest."

I struggled. I need to get out! I need to escape! I need my freedom! BREM!!!!

*darkness*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home