Saturday, November 27, 2004

Called... to defeat...

I woke in my temple... to the sound of my comm beeping incessantly. How did I get here? Wasn't I on... Lok? Yavin? OY!!! I was on Yavin... wasn't I? Thrakazog was tagging my comm. I didn't recognize his voice at first. I didn't recognize my temple surroundings! I had forgotten that i had rearranged things the other day without loggin the act... He came over immediately to see how I was. I was not really hurt... but I was/am very dazed. Not ready to get too close to anyone. Memories are a bit over-fresh and confusing. We talked and I showed him around the temple. It helped me calm down and reacquaint myself with the changes I ahd made.

As he left... I got a strong call that pulled me from... within. I was needed in Theed to defend it against Imperials Dark Jedi. I tried to get help, tryied to gather others of the revel Alliance to be there. But there were only a handful of us there. Even with some rebel soldiers... We were badly outnumbered and inexperienced. The defeat was terrible. Very terrible. The doc and I were the first down. Was it because the Force surges within me and the Dark Jedi can sense it? Probably.

Yes... I surge with the Force now. I can't explain the feeling... but it is disorienting and yet... ... ... it is like when i was so open to people around me. Now i feel the very galaxy! The meditation techniques I had learned are helping much. But I know I must face some serious issues that have been ... burried for a few months. I do not want that to tempt me to do the wrong thing. I do not want to be a danger to anyone.

OH! That damnable cage! Brem brought it home. Now I remember! I know what it is now... It really needs purifying or destroying. I wish I knew the proper ritual for that! I need to find Kimbrya. I hope she is safe.

I have not seen brem for a long time. I hope he is safe too. Strange things are going on. maybe it is just me. I just can't seem to completely shake what happened. I will go meditate in the temple some more and then start looking for Kimbrya again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home