Tuesday, November 30, 2004

And so the pendulum swings... violently

When darkness cleared... reality crashed in. I don't know if I ever left Theed... I must have. I have Lokian Badges from Nym. The Dark Jedi that took me out in the Battle for Theed... I was... was he? Did I? I must have escaped for a bit... or he just let me go? I don't know. But when the dark hazyness cleared some, I was badly wounded. He has me manacled to the wall as Maulers (a terribly dangerous Nabooian gang) kept guard.

He... I wish I knew his name to place a karking bounty on him... he was very powerful, more so than any Dark Jedi I have heard about. He was searching through me... in my head... distorting experience and feelings... what was he after?!? He told me Brem joined the Dark Jedi. NOOOOooooOOoooo!!!!!! I could not believe that. The pain he inflicted on me... trying to learn... i don't know what.... I didn't have the imformation he was looking for. Did I? Kimbrya. My thoughts betrayed me. He ensured my comm was on... I heard Brem' voice at one point. At least I think I did. This Dark Jedi was revelling in the pain he caused me... I didn't want Brem near him. I was just about ready to give my spirit up to the Force (like Fyrshka had). But then I could feel Brem... and the memories of the wonderful times we spent together rose to the surface of my thoughts:

- laughing together on the Temple floor at the Dancing Bantha
- hunting piket together when i couldn't really fight them
- making carpet angels on the plush orange carpet up in the orange meditation room
- racing with our dewback and bol on the Temple roof (good thing the building structure is really realy strong!)
- curling in his lap like a kitten on the blue rug waiting for the blue light to come on for the first time...

The Dark Jedi was furious with my thoughts and feelings. He sunk himself deep into my mind and the images i saw... felt... seemed so real... were they? He grabbed the last memory of me curled in Brem's lap. Then Brem shoved me to the ground and... ravaged me fiercely, violently. I struggled to purge the new memory. The Dark Jedi told me that Brem knows Darkness already (i know that to be true) and that Brem thinks of this act with pleasure... I saw/felt it again. I creamed and struggled. NOOOoOOoo!!! Brem would never!!! But ... Darkenss had touched him... And what I know of my cultural research... this could very well be what a Darkened Zabrak would do. Doubt crept into my thoughts and heart. Does Brem think these things? Does he want to just take me by Force and is only restraining himself? And what if the Dark Side had claimed him.... The pain I felt inside me was terrible. Worse than any physical experience I had ever felt. I blacked out.

Water! Water jolted me to consciousness. They threw me into a murky swamp. The water coming over my head. I was too weak.. too wounded to struggle. I inhaled water. I paniced. I grabbed for the near rock. The Imperials watching for me to drown noticed me. I felt Brem close. Some woman's voice... was stong in my mind: LIVE! I struggled out of the water, up the rock. The Imperials shot at me. the Exterminator didn't miss. I fell into the water. He grabbed me and dragged me out. Brem..... Blimey..... I managed to reach my homing beacon before the Darkness from my wound took me.

I remembered little else until I crawled from a cloning facility. Someone was there with me. Blimey? Brem. BREM! He took me in his arms. The images and feeling of him ravaging me in the Temple overpowered my thoughts. I paniced. He let me go. I could not really move. I could not see clearly. I was hurt so terribly. I needed a doctor. Despite my discomfort, Brem pulled me up and supported me all the way to a starport... and onto an unfamiliar ship. NOOooo!! Not a ship. Not that! I will be FREE!!! I could not move... The stars shifted... bile rose in my throat. I collapsed onto the floor, fetal. Shivering uncontrollable.

We landed and my stomach emptied into the dusty dirt floor of a starport. A gentle hand wiped my mouth and helped me up. Stumbling ... we reached a cantina. There we sat while he got me a drink to ease my nausia. He contacted a medic in the med centre and then helped me there. As I lay on the bed, still shivering, while the medics treated my wounds, I lokked over to see who brought me. Blimey? He looked so like Blimey. The sun hat, the two-toned skirt. I smiled and called his name. But it wasn't Blimey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home